Sonic Art Collab Sonic Art Collab

Sonic is just badass

That turned out awesome, some really great shit in there, I just wish we had more time to look at some of the pics, but it was still pretty great.

Ah e olha o meu desenho ali no ícone! ;)

1: Chub and the Amulet 1: Chub and the Amulet

Good job, buddy

This turned out really great for your first flash. The animation was really good, the movements were smooth and the graphics were simple but clean. I'm glad I could help, and I'll be happy to give you feedback on the second one as well. Keep working hard, this has a lot of potential! ;)

Would-Be Buds: Pet Store Would-Be Buds: Pet Store

not that bad

The audio was crappy indeed, but the animation was pretty decent and it was kinda funny. Good job.

The Ruins of Machi Itcza The Ruins of Machi Itcza

Great game, even though I couldn't finish it. In the end there were 4 rooms I just couldn't seem to reach from any side. Considering x the horizontal axis and y the vertical axis, and starting from the lower left, I couldn't get to rooms x8y3, x8y5, x7y5 and x7y6. I could see the key on room x8y4, but couldn't reach it. From looking at the map I believe the entrance to that area was trough room x6y6, which I had visited before, but couldn't get back to after the last expansion. I guess I didn't collect all the keys in the most intuitive order, so I wonder if that made an area I should have visited earlier unaccessible later.

Also I did grab a heart through a hidden passage while trying, with no sucess, to get to the last key. Other than that I thought it was a great little game, wish I had finished it.

By the way, on the design of the character I see inspiration from the tiny pixelated sprites on the map screen of the DS version of N+, am I right? I always thought those sprites were pretty cool.

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Good game

That was surely very original, I liked the concept very much. It was challenging, but beatable. Too bad I'm on a mac, so I didn't get to play the last two levels. Also, you said mac users couldn't submit their scores, but nothing prevented me from submiting mine, and it was a 0... Anyway, it was fun to beat.